Image Viewer Pro - Batch Converter
Batch convert heic or other images
Image Viewer Pro - Batch Converter is a cool viewer and converter for image files, especially the HEIC.
Printing Viewing and Batch Conversion features are included. It is developed with a modern interface library.
It is free to view images of any format. If you want to Print and Convert your images, you might need upgrade to the full version which costs $6.99.
The formats supported as follow:
heic; svg; svgz; ttf; tiff; tif; tga; svgz; bmp; jpg;
jpeg; png; gif;jp2;ppm;nef;svg;arw;crw;bmp2;
threefr; threeg2; threegp; a;arw;avs; b; bgr; bgra;
bgro; bmp; bmp2; bmp3; c; cal; cals; canvas; caption; cin;
clip; cmyk; cmyka; cr2; crw; cur; cut; dcm; dcr; dcx;
dds; dfont; dib; dng; dpx; dxt1; dxt5; epdf; epi; eps;
epsf; epsi; ept; ept2; ept3; erf; fax; file; fits; fractal;
ftp; fts; g; g3; g4; gif; gif87; gradient; gray; graya;
group4; hald; hdr; heic; hrz; http; https; icb; ico;
icon; iiq; inline; ipl; j2c; j2k; jng; jnx; jp2; jpc; jpe;
jpeg; jpg; jpm; jps; jpt; k; k25; kdc; label; m; m2v;
mac; map; mask; mat; mef; miff;mng; mono; mpc;
mrw; msl; msvg; mtv; mvg; nef; nrw; null; o; orf; otb;
otf; pal; palm; pam; pango; pattern; pbm; pcd; pcds;
pcl; pct; pcx;pdfa; pef; pes; pfa; pfb; pfm; pgm; pgx;
picon; pict; pix; pjpeg; plasma; png; png00; png24;
png32; png48; png64; png8; pnm; ppm;ptif; pwp;
r; radialgradient; raf; ras; raw; rgb; rgba; rgbo; rgf;
rla; rle; rmf; rw2; scr; screenshot; sct; sfw; sgi; six;
sixel; sr2;stegano; sun; text; tga; tif; tiff; tiff64; tile;
tim; ttc; ttf; txt; uyvy; vda; vicar; vid; viff; vips; vst;
wbmp; wpg; x3f; xbm; xc; xcf; xpm; xv; y; ycbcr;
ycbcra; yuv;emf; exr; flif; wmf; webp
Using image viewer feature of this app.
1. Click the "Open File" button or drag the file to the dialog.
2. Zoom in or out the image through the following two buttons at bottom.
3. Rotate the image through clicking the rotate button on the bottom.
4. Delete the image through clicking the delete button on the bottom.
5. Print and Save the image as another format.
Note: You should input the saved file name and extension when save the image as another format.
1. Open the Converter dialog from the viewing page, as bellow:
2. Click "Open Images" to load the images to convert.
3. Change format which you want.
4. Change folder you want to save. The default saved file path is the same as the source file.
5. Start Convert. Enjoy the converting process.